Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Village meet World, World meet The Village
















by Courtney

Welcome to the Village Connection. The Village Connection has 2 goals:

1)As a community, we want to make sure that the Village members have as many ways as possible to stay connected with each other. A blog is a central location that we can all come to connect with other Village members.

2)As those who practice and advocate the Village philosophy this blog provides a tool for us to share our stories with the world. Here, people can read our ideas and participate in our conversation.

So, I hope you're as excited as I am about this new opportunity. Share your ideas with us to get the conversation started. Here's your chance to introduce your friends to the Village.

3 comments:

Papa Stan said...

Oustanding! Looks like I'm going to learn a lot on this journey.

Rita -- On the Record said...

We are going to be trailblazers with this effort!

There is more to come.

Mama Rita

Anonymous said...

well done, Courtney. You are an amazing young woman!